Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mine current build

2 posters

Go down

mine current build Empty mine current build

Post  DacyLazyFacyCrazy Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:05 pm

this is mine current build
http://lunian.genin.jp/en/calc/skill/dacy.html?61_161001100900110811101002081118_54

i know this is not a perfect build and i am a stager.
i putted 1 sp on domadel and francoise each cus when i was low i dint know wich dol i needed, its a mistake i know but now use them like mine meatshield (only thing they are useful now).

i have 3 questions:
should i maz slippery sheet?(i dont see any dacy using it much in raids or stage)
should i max dongdong gurum kung (i dont know how much stun time it give when add more sp)
should i max cathee(it doesnt use much sp but i dont think ill use it much in stage)

any other advise about skill is usefull

DacyLazyFacyCrazy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

mine current build Empty Re: mine current build

Post  Gratuitous Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Your build is alright. The three points wasted on Dom, Catchvee and Increased Physical damage won't hurt that much.
You have quite a lot of skill points left. I suggest putting it in Slippery Sheet, Shiny Needles, Reckless Repeated Punch or the counterattack buff. I find Slippery sheet to be very useful. It does a decent amount of damage and the CD is pretty good. I'm maxing it but it's up to you if you want to max it or not. Dongdong is a nice skill to put more points into or even max. It's a good skill AOE skill for mobs and it stuns. Although it's supposed to be a PVP skill, using it in stage has its benefits as well. Not sure if you're talking about Catchvee the pet or Catch Catch Kick but you shouldn't get neither of those if you're a stager. They're mainly PVP skills. Most people find Catchvee and Wari a good team but that's up to you to decide.

For reference, this is my current build.
http://lunian.genin.jp/en/calc/skill/dacy.html?61_161001100900110811101002081118_54#reset

After SP reset, this will be my build.
http://lunian.genin.jp/en/calc/skill/dacy.html?61_161001100900110811101002081118_54#reset
This build is with the Ldrake set. I'm still not sure if I'm going to stick with it but this will do for now.

As I said before, this is just for reference. You do not have to copy my build in anyway. Just get the skill that you are confortable with and have fun.
Gratuitous
Gratuitous
Family Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  DacyLazyFacyCrazy Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:21 pm

ty for youre advise can i ask why you need shining needle dont realy see in wich situation it can be used.
btw maybe it is me but i cant see youre build that you have given.

DacyLazyFacyCrazy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Gratuitous Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Shiny Needle can be used in many different ways. I say get some because it's reliable and has a nice CD rate. It's mostly used against mob when you're trapped and they're coming at you from every direction. It can also be used to cancel out skills such as Reckless Repeating Punch.
Gratuitous
Gratuitous
Family Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down