Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tons of new ppl my plan

4 posters

Go down

tons of new ppl  my plan Empty tons of new ppl my plan

Post  driftpuppetdoll Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:24 pm

ok so there is a huge volume of new ppl and a a good hand full that left ...........

ssomeone has a lil too much power ......and inviting everyone left and right

the problem is ......none of the new ppl are on the forum introducing them self

im seeing lots of random lower lvls ...dont even talk

were not a family anymore ........were all strangers ........

i decided to make a new guild guys ........for all the new adds .........my plan

my dacy is still in sacred souls .......yeah non of u ever gonna beat 940hours lol ......

but all my other characters are going to "DRIFT" i will be adding new people left and right

we can experiment on my new guild .........i was thinkin ......new adds go to me

then wen they are worthy .......they can be promoted to SacredSouls.......that way all the

great players will be on SS ...and no strange noobs or strangers free loading off SS

since were lvl 10 now everyone wants in SS cuz our benefits........i believe they have to prove

that they wanna be SS........watchu all think ??

driftpuppetdoll

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

tons of new ppl  my plan Empty Thanks for the invite

Post  Evilways Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:58 am

Thanks for the invite Drift, u don know how long ive been waiting to be in an active guild w/ like minded ppls. In my old guild i helped build it up from the beginning back at TFT and its been nothing but a dissapointment. Watching all the good peeps leave cause no one else was ever on but me. Loyalty sux sometimes, but on a better note, TY for inviting me into ur group, looking forward to have lots of fun w/ u guys. Soleslinger / Evilways <(Q.Q,)>

Evilways

Back to top Go down

tons of new ppl  my plan Empty Re: tons of new ppl my plan

Post  Gratuitous Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:16 pm

Just wanted to remind you that the forum is opened to all members and it is wise to use it. It's okay to post as a guest but be sure to register first. Keep in touch with the forum daily for this is where all the important informations, changes as well as fun events are posted.

On topic:
We are glad to have you with us, Soleslinger. Sorry to hear about your past experiences but things have changed and you're in a better place now. We are different from those other guilds mainly because we're not a guild, but a family. We are kind, caring, fun and we always look out for one another. Although we can't always help one another all the time, we do it quite frequently when we have the free time. If you find a flaw in this statement, feel free to track me down in game and call me a 'liar.' My character's names are Gratuitous and Gratuitousness. I hope you enjoy your stay in SacredSouls, Soleslinger, where fun awaits you.
Gratuitous
Gratuitous
Family Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructopheonix Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:13 pm

I dunno drift... i would like to stay with u...
Destructopheonix
Destructopheonix

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightZeratul Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:18 am

I think I'm going to fucking kill your every post (IF ONLY I COULD) if you come here again. ( Go ahead, flame )

TwilightZeratul

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum