Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to get some sieg Cs ... need help! anyone?

2 posters

Go down

Trying to get some sieg Cs ... need help! anyone? Empty Trying to get some sieg Cs ... need help! anyone?

Post  Destructopheonix Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:46 pm

I've been trying to get Dark Pink Dance Hall Top, Pants and Sword for sieg. And I need HELP pale !!! Sad
I don't know if anyone is kind enough and trusts me enough to lend me money so that I can get them...
Then... I can pay u back slowly... bit by bit... Sad So, Anyone wanna help me??? Question
Destructopheonix
Destructopheonix

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Trying to get some sieg Cs ... need help! anyone? Empty Re: Trying to get some sieg Cs ... need help! anyone?

Post  Gratuitous Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Sorry Destructo, I'd love to help but I can't. After my past experiences with loaning out money, I learned one thing. That thing is that you will never get your money back. Whether you loan it to a guildmate or a buddy, it doesn't matter unless you really trust them. Some things will occur that will eventually lead you to lose your money forever. That lesson has taught me to never lend out any money ever again.

Hope you enjoyed my little story. Razz
Gratuitous
Gratuitous
Family Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Trying to get some sieg Cs ... need help! anyone? Empty Re: Trying to get some sieg Cs ... need help! anyone?

Post  Destructopheonix Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:30 pm

yea.... i thought about it.... but there is a big problem.... I CANT PLAY FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY AND PLUS, I CAN ONLY PLAY
ONE HOUR ON SATURDAY AND ONE ON SUNDAY... SO I MEAN LIKE I CANT FREAKIN PLAY A BIT AND ITS OVER!!!!!!!\
DUN ASK ME Y.... MY PARENTS MADE THE RULES.....

SO ANYONE ELSE WANNA HELP ME???
Destructopheonix
Destructopheonix

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down