Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRIFT kicked me.

Go down

DRIFT kicked me. Empty DRIFT kicked me.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:05 am

he is a worthless leader with anger issues. a leader should know how to act respectfully in front of other members. drift UR a disgrace to SacredSouls. go hold another event to get them to like u, u can't do anything else that's good.

Back to top Go down

DRIFT kicked me. Empty Re: DRIFT kicked me.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:36 am

driftpuppetdoll wrote:hey my 1st priority was to look after the guild

and back them up ......all you did was put them down ...and made your self look bad

even after the guild was against you ......u tried to flip the table and say im making you look

bad then you spend about an hour arguing over something that has nothing to do with anything

.....you had no point as to what you were explaining....and continue to bag on the guild... the

guild still thinks your wrong.....i have witnesses

reason for being kicked ........you were putting down the guild ....making them seem less then

they are .......everyone is entitled a chance .......saying that 170+ members and only 30 people

on is irrelevant ......it has not point to anything ........everyone gets busy ......we have to

sleep .....we have school .........we have work ....... we have a life

i am doing my job as a leader and protecting my guildmates ...new or old.......

Kara if you think i am wrong in anyway.......let me know and the guild i urs again ........before u

request for your guild back please talk to the guild members before doing so......ever since i

been calling the shots the guild has moved from 24th place to 6th place .....we have a great

variety of players on .........we are getting about 30+ actives on at one time in peak hours on

weekdays .......everyone is getting along ........everyone is helping everyone .....i guarantee

you if you want me to leave ...the whole guild will go with me

i'll quote u then delete ur useless and mindless reply. after u have "some power" u act like u can do w/e u want. u have witness, i have my word and screenshots. let me tell u something. it was i who said u should be part of the gm, i who back u up when everyone was complaining and arguing about u, i who thought u as a brother, and if anyone know's me they know i don't curse at all. but seriously drift who the hell gave u the right to tell me to STFU? ur just a load of bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 pm

driftpuppetdoll wrote:i guarantee

you if you want me to leave ...the whole guild will go with me

i just realized ur msg had more. anyways so ur actually threatening her, if she makes u leave the guild the whole guild will go with you? wtf. gawh, ur just full of it aren't you? knock the KJ#$UIY outta you, you damn 15 year old viet kid. you feel all powerful cuz ur the leader, and u have the comfort of ur home. look at my webpage and tell me i cant beat the hell outta you.

sorry about that kara he's just disgrading the family over and over pissing me off.

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightZeratul Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:38 pm

I can say this. GTFO DRIFT. You fail.

TwilightZeratul

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down