Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Problems and Issues

2 posters

Go down

Re: Problems and Issues Empty Re: Problems and Issues

Post  DacyLazyFacyCrazy Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:29 pm

TwilightZeratul wrote:It has come to my attention that this guild currently, is NOT functional. As I have said before, I do not agree with the current guild leader. As for how I know without logging on... well my ninja's are everywhere.

Issues

It has become a invite random people guild. As far i'm in the guild this problems was always on
Drift is not doing his duties as guild leader.
Not kicking inactive players. School and work has in mine eyes a bigger priority then gaming
Failure to be involved with guild members, constantly afk fishing. same reason what i stated above
Members that he appointed with power are not at all helpful.
It has become a power hungry guild. (do you mean the ranking with that?)
No one is joining the forums => Registering. this problem was always on most who registered dont even use the forum
No one helping each other out, a certain member asked for help for 2 weeks without anyone replying. I need to agree with that but that depends on the will of the members drift can imposseble help evryone.
Agito not logging on to kick some a33h0143

The list goes on and on...

Problems...

As you may know, alot of old members have left the guild. You are seeing the domino effect. Even those who stay,
only stay for Kara and does not play on that character in SS. This is a major problem, this guild is not surviving and the current members leave/join daily. Trinium is becoming the home of some of the oldie SS members.

How Do We Resolve This Crisis?

As I hold nothing personal against Drift, but I do think that he may not have been the best choice for guild leader. I'm not saying that I should be the guild leader, because I am against that idea. Someone who has a good relationship with the guild and contact with Kara eg. ***********. Unfortunately, these problems won't fix themselves. I am hoping Kara will log in and put some input into this.[b]
As far i know drift was the only one who stand up to try taking over the leadership of kara. I am sure drift will give over the leadership if the majorty want it but then you need sombody who is capable and have the will power do to it.

DacyLazyFacyCrazy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems and Issues Empty Re: Re: Problems and Issues

Post  eatwidchopstx Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Im on the same page as lazy dacy. i believe drift have stepped up and reminds me of kara. i know i only been in this guild for a month or so. As days in the guild i have noticed, that when ever kara is on she spends time with the family (chatting etc. Kara taught me how to swear in Lunia haha.
whenever drift is on
... He spends time with the guild
-helping others constantly
-asking for suggestions
- he have been on more lately
- host a lil event with his own savings

unlike me i go on mostly train
whenever i could i chat, i do help low lvls of our family clearing stages, giving advices
Drift havent level forever haha because he set that aside for a greater cause which is SS.
providing a warm feeling in the beginning for new members
and growing casual feeling for the family
what could i ask more? nothing just me

eatwidchopstx

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down