Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*-Sacred Souls-*

4 posters

Go down

*-Sacred Souls-* Empty *-Sacred Souls-*

Post  Venlord Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:33 am

Alright guys FIRST sacred souls RP Very Happy

*RULES SEE ABOVE ^ To RP Rules post*

Deep in the forest of Dromoland there is a castle held up by a woman very few people even know that she still exists. Her castle is supposedly surrounded by a number of lakes, forests and even a harsh desert. Everyone in town says they have heard loud rather exotic noises coming from Dromoland castle. But not one soul here can even try to explain them. We always assume its the weird beasties she keeps locked down scattered through out her castle.

The "young" people of Dromoland and overly curious about her old place. From what I had got to seen one time when I got lost it should still look something like this. Now it may have changed in the one hundred years scene I tryed to find it alone, But yet I am quite sure its stayed more or less the same.
*-Sacred Souls-* Castle_river_400

*More to come* ^

Wooo BIO time... Post these in mind that PG-13 PICS ^^

All races...**Which are: Human,Vampire,Werewolf, Dark elf, wood elf, Dragon?**(SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Name: **Not your name YOUR char. name**
(How You Look)Age:
Real Age:
Bio: ** Hopefully explains a little about your char's background ^^**
Weapons: **NO BOMBS/Extensive guns(I.e. No rocket launchers etc.** (only 3)
App: ** How your char looks ( Include a photo if you can :3**

***************CHARACTERS SO FAR...*****************************
Name: Lady Krisaga Dromodawn the Merciless
Race: Dark Elf-Demon
(How You Look)Age: 24
Real Age: 132
Bio: Queen & Ancestor of Dromoland castle. She is of the young age of 132 years, Her family had tortured the lands for many many moons, young Krisaga waited and watched...she waited a whole century, before she decided to bring her merciless wrath back to the lands. She is very unforgiving- very cold- and enjoys to play dark evil little jokes. Only one warning hung on the gates to the Castle---> BEWARE.
Weapons: Death Spear
*-Sacred Souls-* Darkelf2

HER PETS:
Names: Talla(f) and Jak(m)
Species: Lynx Cats
Size: About 2 1/2-3ft
*-Sacred Souls-* 13890-4120

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Race(s) - Vampire,wood elf
Name: Taithir, Hierophant of Raven's Wing
(How You Look)Age: 17
Real Age: Unknown
Bio: * More Coming later*
Weapons: Dual swords, poison, Desert eagle
App: *-Sacred Souls-* Vampire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Race: Reper/DeathGod/Shinigami
Name: Zi Xuan
Age (looks like....): 15
Real Age: 88
Weapons: Her Brain, Death Sickle

Bio:
Significant Physical Appearance --> Her white wings, she is the only death w/ white wings. (They are retracted most of the time b/c it attracts birds.....)

She is a creature of comfort. All you need to do to keep her around for company is feed her. She has a shrine in local temples. She is not popular - in fact no one knows about her - because you only pray to her when you wish for death, or when you wish for other's death = it is murder = it's forbidden by LAW [simple no?]

ZX's Personality/Interest cat

- witty
- evil
- Prankster (her side job)
- Very blunt
- Her morals and ideals some what Outdated
- gets along w/ some of the most dangerous animals, except birds.

*-Sacred Souls-* Chibi_Zi_Xuan_by_suenwukong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by GMKara on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding char list. =))

Venlord

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

*-Sacred Souls-* Empty Re: *-Sacred Souls-*

Post  GuildMaster Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Woot! The rp is up!! YAY!!! *runs and makes a char*
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Admin

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/mrsthong

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightZeratul Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:19 am

HEY! I don't see the customization menu.

lol!

I am a Spirit of a... Dragon? That is uh... ingrained into a... skilled human being and transforms him! From Sleep to Twisted Evil

TwilightZeratul

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  Venlord Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:34 pm

MORE PEOPLE CAN STILL JOIN!Well ladies and gentalmen shall we kick this thing off?

*Taithir walks silently off into the forest upon a blizzard at his heels encasing the town in a blanket of powdery snow*

"Hmm...wonder what'll happen this time."

Venlord

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  TwilightZeratul Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:28 pm

I WAS IN UNTIL I GOT P'OWNED. SOMEBODY P'OWNED MY THREAD OUTTA HERE (VENLORD). affraid lol!

TwilightZeratul

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  GuildMaster Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:29 am

Krisaga paced the halls of her dark castle. Bronze adorned boots caressing the marble with tender tapping noises, her hips gracefully swaying and kissing the cold air with every step she took. Thick locks of white froth danced upon her curves, as she reached up with gray slender fingers and pulled the mess behind pointed ears. Blood colour painted lips grinned as she came to a casual stop peering out one of the many large stain-glass windows. She whispered to a furry gray cat that made it's place at her side.

"These woods are becoming alive again Jak...we will soon have visitors."

She smirked and scratched his head with long thick nails.
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Admin

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-27

http://www.myspace.com/mrsthong

Back to top Go down

Post  jinzi Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:39 am

Meanwhile, in the city of Shang* a black and white shadow drifted in the night sky.

"Yawn~" Zi Xuan blink slowly at the rising moon, "So its a full moon tonight huh?"
Suddenly, a wave of strong cold wind blown through that caught Zi Xuan off her guard and sent her in the direction of the city center Church. "What? Wait, no! Ahhhhhhhhh!"

*CRASH*

"Arg, ouch, Church walls are getting harder to crash through now days." Zi Xuan grumbled as she slowly move to stand, patting off the dusts. "Out of all the places, why did I have to land here?" She kicked away a piece of broken wood from the celling that she fell through. Zi Xuen looked up back to the way she "came" in, and narrowed her eyebrows. "What was that?"

"Coo" She turned her towards the dark corridor where the noise came from "What now?" She said exasperatedly. Then her survival instincts went off, telling her to get out of there NOW!

"Coo! Coo! Coo!" ........too late. Out of the darkness came a flock of white birds that people call pigeon, the symbol of peace and love of such, but for Zi Xuan, the word "bird" was enough.
Soon Zi Xuan is covered with pigeons that are perching on her head, shoulder, wing, arm...etc.
"How many of these birds does this place have!?" Zi Xuan's eye widen as more came through the ceiling.
"Coo~ <3"
"Shouldn't that crash woke some people already?!" She turns her head franticly around, trying to find any living souls that is still awake at 2 in the morning.
"Coo Coo~ <3"
"Someone.......anyone, get these things off of MEEEEEEEEEEE!" She screamed as she fell down from the weight.
"Coo? Coo! Coo~ <3 <3"

============================================================

*Shang: Is a random modern city that Zi Xuan landed in when a Priest tried to perform a spell on her; a failed attempt to attack Zi Xuan.

Yay done, erm, I'm not very good at grammar. So if anyone finds any mistakes please correct me. Thankies =D
jinzi
jinzi

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-04

http://qqhisoka.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down